Scholarships for AAT members
The Anatomy Association of Thailand aims to promote and encourage members to present high quality of their researches in an international conference, the 11th Asia-Pacific Microscopy Conference (APMC11) in conjunction with 33rd Microscopy Society/39th Anatomy Association – of Thailand Annual Conference, which will be held on 23-27 May 2016 in Phuket, Thailand. The scholarships are supported by the budget balance of the Anatomy Association of Thailand under following regulations.
Participants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for scholarships:
1. The participants must be a lifetime ordinary member of the Anatomy Association of Thailand or the Council of Asia-Pacific Societies for Microscopy (CAPSM) before March 30, 2016.
2. The participants must be the first author or a corresponding author of the work, which will be presented at the conference.
3. The participants must submit the complete manuscript in the conference proceedings submission format before March 30, 2016.
The requirements for members who will be awarded the scholarship are as follows:
1. The members who have registered to present their works in APMC11/MST33/AAT39 focusing on anatomical sciences or life science.
2. The members who are selected to be published their research works in Siriraj Medical Journal (supplement).
Consideration for the Scholarship
Executive Committee of the Anatomy Association of Thailand will consider on the quality of research and select the manuscripts to be published in the Siriraj Medical Journal (supplement). For the number of the scholarship will depend on the remaining budget of the AAT. The list of those who receive the scholarships will be announced at the AAT web page. (www.thaianatomy.com) and the APMC11 web page (www.APMC11.org). Moreover, the members who receive the scholarships have to acknowledge “The Anatomy Association of Thailand” for supporting partly in the presentation slide (for oral presentation) or poster (for poster presentation). Judgment of the Executive Committee is considered as a final decision.
The scholarships of 2,500 THB will be awarded to those who are qualified and have been selected from the Executive Committee. The scholarship will be presented at the poster presenting time of the conference.