Scholarships from IFSM
“No applicant has been awarded”
IFSM Young Scientist Support
According to IFSM cooperation to APMC11, there is a program in the IFSM to support students or early career researchers who present a paper at APMC11 meeting. The maximum budget is USD10,000 which can support at least 10 students for registration and travel costs.
Qualifications of Applicants
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for scholarships:
1. Applicants must be students OR no more than 5 years research post-PhD not including career breaks
2. Applicants must be students or early career researchers from outside the country territory of CAPSM members (see http://www.ukm.my/capsm/Memberslist.htm)
3. Applicants must be the lead and presenting author on a paper submitted to APMC11
4. The work to be presented must not be presented to any international conference and must not be published in scholarly journals prior to the date of application
Consideration for the Scholarship
The Scientific Committee of APMC11 will consider on the quality of research and the integrity of the documents, and will submit the recommendations to the IFSM Executive committee for approval.
Note: Consideration will be given to support for students or early career researchers from within the territory where there is a clear need for travel support.
Applicants must submit the file(s) of the following documents:
1. A scholarship requesting letter
2. Abstract with title of research that will be presented at the APMC11
3. Acknowledgement of APMC11 abstract submission
4. A certification letter of student status
5. A letter of recommendation
You must submit all the files by email
Subject: IFSM Young Scientist Support
To: Dr. Permphan Dharmasaroja
APMC11 General Secretariat
March 19, 2016. Late applications will not be considered.